Genetic Profiling and Functional Screening for Drug Target and Biomarker Discovery
Join us for a workshop on Monday, April 16 from 10:00 -11:00 am, Spotlight Theatre C, AACR Exhibit Hall, McCormick Convention Center, Chicago, IL
Stop by and see us at Booth 2421.
- new functional genomics technologies to understand complex diseases
- simple workflow for drug target and biomarker discovery in whole blood and other complex samples
Efficient Tools to Enable Drug Target and Biomarker Discovery: A Brief Introduction to Cellecta Technologies
Paul Diehl, Ph.D., COO, Cellecta, Inc.
Optimization of CRISPR Technology for Large-Scale Genetic Screens
Sylvain Baron, Ph.D., Research Scientist, Cellecta, Inc.
- enhanced sgRNA designs enabling improved gene knockout
- novel activation factors that improve knock-in efficiency
- comparing RNAi vs CRISPRi for knockdown experiments
UPDATED: DriverMap Transcriptome Profiling: Applications in Drug Screens and Biomarker Discovery
Lester Kobzik, M.D., Professor of Pathology, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Harvard School of Public Health
To identify transcripts in whole blood or other complex samples that may be employed as drug targets or biomarkers, we need to utilize a technology that is highly sensitive and provides accurate quantification of RNA species. A simple strategy has been developed that enables:
- more sensitive and precise hybrid of multiplex RT-PCR and digital RNA sequencing
- streamlined workflow that allows direct and seamless conversion of candidate biomarkers to digital PCR-based diagnostic assays
- development and implementation of a novel panel facilitating drug screening in a rapid, cost-effective manner.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Where: Spotlight Theatre C, AACR Exhibit Hall
When: Monday, April 16, 2018, 10 am to 11 am
Please enter your contact information below.