CRISPR Mouse Genome-Wide Knockout Library
Cellecta’s CRISPR Mouse Genome-Wide Knockout Library was designed to be small enough to enable convenient, genome-wide “dropout viability” screens. With fewer than 80,000 constructs, the mouse CRISPR library targets all mouse protein-coding genes (~19,600) with 4 sgRNAs/gene. It is designed to target functional domains and regions conserved between alternatively spliced transcripts.
Genome-Wide Coverage with a Single 80K Module
- Single library with ~80,000 constructs
- Each gene is covered by 4 sgRNAs designed to target functional domains and conserved transcript regions
- All mouse protein-coding genes covered—approximately 19,600 gene targets
Complete Panel of Controls
- Standard non-targeting controls
- Controls for non-specific cutting (sgRNA targeting introns throughout the genome)
- Lethal sgRNA targeting generally essential genes (i.e., positive controls for dropout screens)
If you are interested in a custom library, Cellecta can help. Visit our Order page for specific instructions.
NOTE: Cellecta offers academic discounts on many of our pre-packaged libraries to qualifying academic institutions. Please email email@example.com using your institutional email account and ask for a quote with the discounted pricing.
The target gene list for the CRISPR Mouse Genome-Wide Knockout Library can be downloaded here:
|CRISPR Library Vector||NGS Cassette||Sequence|
|pRSG16-U6-sg-HTS6C-UbiC-TagRFP-2A-Puro||HTS6C||.txt | .gb | .dna||Map|
|pRSGEP-U6-sg-HTS6C-EF1-Puro||HTS6C||.txt | .gb | .dna||Map|
* Download the SnapGene® Viewer to open .dna format files.
|Catalog #||Item Description||Price|
|CPCP-K2A||Ready-to-Use Lentiviral Packaging Plasmid Mix, 250 μg|
(for (25) 10-cm plates)
|LFVC1||LentiFuge™ Viral Concentration Reagent, 1 ml|
(for 1 liter supernatant)
|CRUTEST||CRISPRuTest™ Functional Cas9 Activity Assay Kit (Mammalian)||$850|
|LNGS-120||NGS Prep Kit for KOHGW CRISPR sgRNA libraries||$875|
We can also prepare custom libraries according to your specifications. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details or to obtain a quote.