DriverMap™ DirectCell™ Gene Expression Profiling Protocol
All the benefits of the DriverMap Targeted Expression Profiling assay together with a simple, plate-based RNA isolation protocol
- Incubate cell lysate in poly-A+ wells, wash, run DriverMap RT-PCR assay for profiling
- No transfers or additional purification steps
- Ultra-sensitive expression profiling, even from individual cells
The DriverMap Targeted Expression Profiling assay, a PCR-based approach, yields reliable data even from very low amounts of RNA. When used with mRNA retrieved by hybridization on an oligo-dT plate, simply wash and multiplex RT-PCR in the same wells. No additional transfers, precipitation, or centrifuging are required. The samples are transferred into a second index plate to prepare sequence-ready libraries.
The DriverMap DirectCell protocol is simple
- Introduce cells into oligo-DT plate
- Run your cell assay
- Lyse cells and rinse
- Add DriverMap gene-specific RT primer mix
- Run DriverMap assay to produce sequence-ready library
More information on the DriverMap assay and workflow is available here.
|DM2-HGW-96||DriverMap™ Human Genome-Wide Expression Profiling Kit, V2 (96 multiplex)||1 kit (for 96 reactions)||$5,500.00|| |
|DM2-HGW||DriverMap™ Human Genome-Wide Expression Profiling Kit, V2 (24 multiplex)||1 kit (for 24 reactions)||$1,400.00|| |