Custom CRISPR Libraries from Agilent Oligos
Cellecta partners with Agilent Technologies to provide a comprehensive CRISPR library development service
- Agilent Technologies offers quality sgRNA-encoding oligos for library construction
- Cellecta provides lentiviral library construction and packaging expertise
Access Agilent sgRNA Oligos through Cellecta CRISPR Library Services
- 1. Clone Agilent’s SureGuide Amplified Oligo Libraries into Agilent’s SureVector pSGLenti
Just let us know what SureGuide Amplified Oligo set you want and we will send you a library in a few weeks.
- 2. Clone Agilent custom designed oligos into a Cellecta, Agilent, or other vector
Send us a gene list and/or sgRNA target sequences. Cellecta will design, orders oligos, clone them, and provide you a library in about 6 weeks.
- 3. Package/Reamplify any CRISPR lentiviral library
Already have a CRISPR library that you would like packaged into VSV-g lentiviral particles? We offer both reamplification and packaging services for any CRISPR lentiviral library.
- 4. CRISPR Screening Services
Do you want to outsource the full CRISPR genetic screening? We do that. Complete screening service of custom or genome-wide libraries.
- 5. NGS Analysis of CRISPR Library Screened Samples
Send us cell or DNA samples isolated from a CRISPR library screen with any Agilent or Cellecta library. We will prepare and run NGS and provide you a report with read counts for each guide.
- Purchase oligos from Agilent Technologies
- Clone into the vector of your choice
- QC the library by Sanger sequencing of individual clones and run analysis using next-generation sequencing (NGS)
- Provide you with 500 ug of the plasmid, and the report on the NGS distribution of the guides
- Optionally package the library into ready-to-transduce VSV-g lentiviral particles