DriverMap™ Expression Profiling Service
Cellecta’s DriverMap™ service is a novel, comprehensive end-to-end, whole-genome expression profiling solution intended for research applications. This quantitative, targeted, multiplexed approach leverages the power of Next-Gen Sequencing and PCR technologies and allows the researcher to obtain ultra-sensitive digital expression profiling data for all protein coding genes. Click here to view assay methodology.
The DriverMap assay kit is now available for purchase.
Salient Features of DriverMap:
- Validated Primer Design Each of these multiplex PCR primers are functionally validated. Cellecta’s unique multiplex primer design minimizes primer dimerization and cross-reactivity while maximizing specificity and efficacy.
- High-Throughput Capabilities Enables expression profiling of thousands of genes in one reaction.
- Exquisite Sensitivity, Specificity & Reproducibility Allows low abundance transcripts to be identified facilitating biomarker discovery with zero background.
- Large Dynamic Range: Allows characterization of all major immune cell types, and detect infiltrating immune cells.
- Flexible: Fully customizable panels with data analysis.
DriverMap Sample Report:
- RNA (10-100 ng)
- Biological Samples: Frozen, FNA, Blood, Tumor samples, Mouse PDX