Custom Reporter Cell Lines
Transcription factor-dependent reporter cell lines can be ideal tools for high-throughput RNAi, peptide, and chemical library screens. Responsive reporter cells form the core of cell-based assays for screening and identifying drugs, antibodies, cell factors, and other effectors. With lentiviral-based transduction, Cellecta can easily engineer stable reporter lines for almost any application–regardless of cell type.
Stable Reporter Cell Lines
- Cell lines can be made from nearly any cell type, including those that are difficult to transfect
- Reporter is integrated in the natural chromosomal environment creating a stable cell line that maintains responsiveness
- Effectors and transactivating elements that might be required for reporter function can be accommodated
- Available reporters include GFP, RFP, PuroR, BleoR, or other readout markers
- We provide you with a validated, stable reporter cell line
- Clonal selection also available
- Service takes about 3 months
Cellecta’s Lentiviral Reporter Constructs are lentiviral vectors containing a reporter under the control of a minimum (m)CMV promoter and a transcriptional response element (RE). In the example on the right, the NFkB TRE is located upstream of mCMV, and the pair of elements becomes a fully active promoter and able to express dZsGreen when bound by the specific transcriptional factor (TF).
For more information or to place an order, please contact us.