Next-Gen Sequencing and Analysis
Cellecta libraries are provided with a complete protocol and all sequencing information to enable researchers to perform high throughput genetics screens and analysis. However, we also do provide Next-Gen Sequencing (NGS) and analysis services for researchers running their own screens with pooled libraries. Just provide harvested cells for each time point or treatment condition (one sample), and we extract DNA, amplify, sequence, and assemble the data with some basic analysis.
Cellecta now provides sequencing of samples screened with GeCKO, Brunello, and other libraries. For more information, please inquire.
You provide Cellecta with frozen cell pellets or tissue after screening with Cellecta, GeCKO, Brunello, or other libraries…
…Cellecta does the rest:
- Extracts genomic DNA
- Amplifies barcodes or sgRNA
- Performs NGS on the Illumina NextSeq or HiSeq
- Enumerates shRNA, sgRNA, or barcode counts from raw sequencing data
- Can provide an NGS Service Report on request
Additional bioinformatics and pathway analysis may be available, depending on the requirements.
To place an order, please follow the steps below:
- Fill out the NGS Library Sample Submission Form with PO# and email to email@example.com.
- Email a Purchase Order to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to +1 650-938-3911.
- After Cellecta confirms your sample ship date, print the order form and ship together with your samples to the address below. Samples must be shipped via prepaid FedEx Priority Overnight (or similar) to the address below. Cell pellets and tissue samples must be shipped on dry ice. Genomic DNA may be shipped on blue ice. Please do not ship on any day in which the estimated delivery date immediately precedes a Saturday or U.S. holiday.
320 Logue Ave
Mountain View, CA 94043
|Order Number||Description||Price per Sample|
|CANA-SQD||NGS of DNA from Genetic Screen (screening done with Cellecta or GeCKO Library)||$1,650|
|CANA-100SQD||NGS of DNA from Genetic Screen, >100M Reads (screening done with Cellecta or GeCKO Library)||$2,850|
|CANA-DNA||DNA Isolation from Cell Pellets for Sequencing||$250|
|CANA-DNAT||DNA Isolation from Tumors for Sequencing||$550|
Discounts are available for academic labs.