To advance our understanding of biological processes and accelerate discovery of new therapeutics, there is a need for advanced, high performance technologies for high-throughput functional analysis. Cellecta focuses on development of effective, advanced high-throughput screening technologies. Using lentiviral-based cloning and advanced library construction techniques, Cellecta has developed platforms for RNAi and CRISPR genome-wide genetic knockdown/knockout screening and a biomarker discovery technology portfolio. The following pages review some of our core technologies and capabilities.
- CRISPR/Cas9 for Gene Knockout
- Principles of RNAi and shRNA Design
- shRNA & CRISPR sgRNA Library Construction
- Loss-of-Function Genetic Screening
- Lentiviral Vector System
- Bioactive Peptide Screening using Pooled Peptide Libraries