Single-module Human Genome-Wide CRISPR Library (80K)
Cellecta’s 80K Single-module Human Genome-Wide CRISPR Library was designed to be small enough (~80,000 constructs) to enable convenient genome-wide “dropout viability” screens with most standard human cell modules. With 4 sgRNAs targeting each gene, all of which have been designed using the latest criteria for effective guides described by Doench, et al. and containing the Cellecta-designed HEAT sgRNA structure which we have proven to generate more robust screening results than the standard sgRNA design, the library has deep enough gene coverage to generate efficient results.
Genome-Wide Coverage with a Convenient Single 80K Module
- Single library with ~80,000 constructs targeting approximately 19,000 protein-coding genes
- Each gene is targeted by 4 sgRNAs designed based on Doench, et al. criteria
- Targets all human protein-coding genes—over 19,000 gene targets.
The 80K Single-Module Human Genome-Wide CRISPR Library includes the following controls
- standard non-targeting controls
- non-specific control (sgRNA targeting introns throughout the genome)
- lethal sgRNA targeting generally essential genes (i.e., positive controls for dropout screens)
|Catalog #||Item Description||Amount Provided||Price (US$)||Lead Time|
|KOHGW-80K-P||CRISPR Human Genome 80K KO Library (plasmid)||200 μg||10,000||1 day|
|KOHGW-80K-V8||CRISPR Human Genome 80K KO Library (virus)||2 x 10^8 TU||8,500||3 weeks|
|KOHGW-80K-V9||CRISPR Human Genome 80K KO Library (virus)||1 x 10^9 TU||18,000||3 weeks|
View the gene list for Cellecta 80K Human Genome-Wide CRISPR Knockout library.
Place an order or ask for a quote today.