CRISPR and RNAi Screening Services
Cellecta can use the CRISPR/Cas9 system for screening. Start by using either the pooled CRISPR Human Genome Knockout Library or a Custom Pooled sgRNA Library targeting your own set of genes. After transducing cells with Cas9 and selecting cells expressing a high level of Cas9, the cells are transduced with the sgRNA library and the screen is performed. Cellecta has developed effective, scalable, high-throughput CRISPR screening services, and all steps can be performed for comprehensive CRISPR screens with your cell models.
Dropout Viability Screening
Identify Genes Essential for Growth and Proliferation
- Identify genes essential for cell viability
- Find targets that increase cell sensitivity to compounds or treatments
- Look for synthetically lethal interactions with known genetic lesions
Find more information on dropout viability screens here.
shRNA Rescue Screening
Identify Genes Functionally Required for Cell Sensitivity to a Treatment or Compound
- Find genes required for cell sensitivity to a specific treatment or compound
- Identify pathway or gene clusters mediating a specific cell response
- Elucidate the mechanism of action or target pathway for a compound or drug
You may find more information on Rescue screens here.
Please email email@example.com for questions or to obtain a quote for CRISPR and RNAi screening services.
Next-Gen Sequencing and Analysis
Cellecta loss-of-function screening services include our NGS services as well. If you are running your own screens with either our libraries or the GeCKO libraries, just provide harvested cells for each time point or treatment condition (one sample), and we extract DNA, amplify, sequence, and assemble the data with some basic analysis.
You provide Cellecta with frozen cell pellets or tissue after screening and Cellecta does the rest
- Extracts genomic DNA
- Amplifies barcodes or gRNA
- Performs NGS on the Illumina NextSeq or HiSeq
- Enumerate shRNA, gRNA, or barcode counts from raw sequencing data
- Additional bioinformatics and pathway analysis available
Please see the Next-Gen Sequencing and Analysis web page for additional information and how to order.