Human Genome-Wide shRNA Library
Cellecta offers a Pooled Lentiviral Human Genome-Wide shRNA library targeting nearly all protein-encoding genes. This shRNA library is the most current pooled lentiviral shRNA library available on the market. It covers all genes in the human genome, and each gene is targeted by 8 hairpins. We have incorporated clonal barcodes to enable you to track growth, differentiation, or migration of specific cells containing a specific shRNA throughout your experiment.
For Genome-Wide Coverage in Human
- 3 Modules, each covering approximately 6,500 genes
- Each gene is targeted by 8 hairpins for a total of approximately 55,000 hairpins per module
- Modules are made with non-overlapping barcodes so that they can be combined to form a complete genome-wide shRNA library
- Targets all (19,276) protein encoding genes
Intelligent Barcode Design, Quality Data
- 22-nt barcodes facilitate Next-Gen Sequencing data analysis and identification of functional shRNAs
- Compatible with Illumina HiSeq, GAIIx, and NextSeq NGS systems
- Barcodes are identified and converted to lists of genes/shRNA with enumerated barcode data
- Amplification of shRNA hairpins is not required
Library Modules for Intelligent Loss-of-Function Screening
- hGW Module 1 targets signal transduction genes
- Members of major signal transduction pathways
- Top-ranking genes from the Cancer Genome Atlas
- Approved drug targets
- Many disease-associated genes
- hGW Module 2 targets disease-associated genes and known drug targets
- hGW Module 3 targets cell surface markers, extracellular matrix genes, and DNA binding genes
The target gene lists for the Cellecta hGW shRNA Library Modules can be downloaded here:
|shRNA Library Vector||NGS Cassette||Sequence (.txt | .gbk | .dna*)||Map|
|pRSI16cb-U6-sh-13kCB18-HTS6cb-UbiC-TagRFP-2A-Puro||HTS6cb||FASTA | GenBank | SnapGene||Map|
- Human Genome-Wide Pooled Lentiviral shRNA Libraries, v4b (PDF)
- Pooled Lentiviral shRNA Library Screening Reference Manual, v2a (PDF)
Product Analysis Certificates (PACs) are provided as PDF files and are available for download on the Product Manuals and Certificates page under the Resources section.
Next-Gen Sequencing and Analysis
Cellecta libraries are provided with a complete protocol and all sequencing information to enable researchers to perform high throughput genetics screens and analysis. However, we also do provide Next-Gen Sequencing and analysis services for researchers running their own screens with our libraries. Just provide harvested cells for each time point or treatment condition (one sample), and we extract DNA, amplify, sequence, and assemble the data with some basic analysis.
You provide Cellecta with frozen cell pellets or tissue after screening…
…and Cellecta does the rest:
- Extracts genomic DNA
- Amplifies barcodes
- Performs NGS on the Illumina NextSeq or HiSeq
- Enumerate shRNA counts from raw sequencing data
- Additional bioinformatics and pathway analysis available
Please see the Next-Gen Sequencing and Analysis web page for additional information and how to order.
NOTE: Cellecta offers academic discounts on many of our pre-packaged libraries to qualifying academic institutions. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org using your institutional email account, to ask for a quote with the discounted pricing.
Packaged Viral Library
What you will receive in addition to your order:
- Plasmid orders include 10 μg empty library vector, for cloning individual constructs used to validate hits from your screen.
- Virus orders include an additional small aliquot of virus to be used for titering in your target cells
We can also make custom shRNA libraries according to your specifications. Please email email@example.com for details.
|Catalog Number||Item Description||Price|
|CPCP-K2A||Ready-to-Use Lentiviral Packaging Plasmid Mix, 250 μg (for 25 10-cm plates)||$325|
|LFVC1||LentiFuge™ Viral Concentration Reagent, 1 ml (for 1 liter supernatant)||$325|
|LNGS-102||NGS Prep Kit for HGW shRNA libraries||$875|